Sunday, February 18, 2018

Catch a Wave Card

TMS440-Barb-Derksen

Sometimes I make a card for the sheer fun of it, and this is one.  Because, I really have nobody in mind at the moment who this could make sense to.  I mean I do know people who live near the ocean and even some who are going on vacations near oceans but I won’t be there with them so they can’t catch a wave “with me”  but I’m sure one day this card will find its way to the perfect person at the ideal time. Do YOU ever make a “just because you’re inspired” card?  At any rate, I was inspired to take this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches (joined by Nina and Judy who are family who create with me)  Only, I’m more than a few days after the Tuesday we created together.  This week’s sketch looked like this:


I Used Designer Paper from the “Coastal” premium stack by DCWV, Stamps and Die Cuts by Sizzix, Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says and the cool silvery Sea Horse from K & C Company. 


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. it was great having the time to create with you and Nina. Your card was awesome love it . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic take on the sketch challenge with this underwater card! I love the seahorse, the water you created and all those shimmery sequins too! Just beautiful, and thanks for playing along in the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the use of the sequins. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well reason or not - this card is so cool and I'm glad you made it just to have fun. You can use this as an encouragement card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I like your fun mix of elements!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! This is such a pretty card and the theme is very cool with the Seahorse.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts