Saturday, February 24, 2018

Be Brave Enough card

CAS-260-Barb-Derksen

I’m really managing to get a few card makings tucked in between work and chores this week – makes me super happy.  I’m building this card on the theme of this week’s CAS(e) this Sketch #260

I used a DP from Studio Calico – “Wanderlust”, Sentiment Forever in Time and the tiny puffy sticker by We R Memory makers “High Five”.  I’ve also used an embossing folder by Darice and some rectangular die cuts by Simon Says 


It is a FABLUOUS sunny day outside but I’m choosing to stay inside to make cards as the creative feeling is upon me.  Do you think I made the right choice today? 


2 comments:

  1. love the sentiment you used another awesome card from a very talented lady ...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Barb, this is a such a wonderful design and I love all the small details.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts