Monday, August 14, 2017

Gold Accent One Layer card

A2CAS-#117-Barb-Derksen

Not the greatest photo of my card as it does nothing to display the gorgeous shine of the embossed florals and shows a blue cast to the pristine white paper.  Ah well!  This is my take on the Addicted to CAS #117 challenge:

So, one layer it IS!  One layering is not something I find easy, however today it all flowed together.  I started with a very stiff, bright white cardstock.

A2CAS-#117-Barb-Derksen-2


I stamped the florals using an Inkadinkadoo stamp and then I embossed it using some Queens Gold powder from Ranger.  It really looks beautiful!  Next I used a Sizzix floral embossing folder to create texture.  Lastly, I applied This lovely sentiment from the “eloquence” collection from Penny Black.   I was very pleased with the end result. 

Note – our smoky skies have cleared!  My prayers still going out for those who have been affected by the many fires we have had this summer. 


2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Love it so much :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts