Sunday, June 25, 2017

Always Happy Card

FMS-293-Barb-Derksen

Really inspired by this week’s Freshly Made Sketches #293 challenge:

This pretty Designer Paper by Webster’s Pages – Your Life. Beautiful with it’s sweet country rubber boot and florals has looked at me every day from my stack and today I knew it is a perfect fit for this challenge.  I simply used a circle cut and layered it up with a ‘happy’ stamped sentiment by Forever in Time in both versamark fine in brown and black.  A simple staple or two and a heart punched out of coordinating DP scrap and there you have it. 

Whoooo-eee – tis HOT here all of a sudden and today I took full advantage to take a “time out” in the beautiful sunshine down at the lake.  I can’t believe the difference in the water between this month and last, when all the runoff from the snowmelt was happening and the water was SO brown and yucky.

brown lake 2017

Now its so blue and clear – I wonder if it will be a refreshing for the lake itself! 

blue lake 2017

Hope you find a special place to relax this week. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! That paper is just divine and you've used the sketch perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts